MONOOSNOCK COUNTRY CLUB
In 1908, the Monoosnock Country Club of Leominster was organized by three local men:
William Holden, Bernard Doyle, and Everett Richardson.
The choice location was the Garrison-Fisk land on Main Street.
It would accommodate the members’ criteria: a convenient location, fairly level land with good soil for golf,
a flat area for tennis, a nice view for less active members, and easy accessibility by all means of transportation.In 1924, the club
incorporated and became Monoosnock Country Club, Inc..
Wayne Stiles, a Boston architect, was hired to redesign the golf course to what it is today.
Tennis courts were built, but dismantled in the 1950’s due to lack of interest.
The Country Club underwent a facelift in 1950. Land was purchased for the possibility of an additional nine holes of golf.
The clubhouse was renovated with kitchen facilities added. The clubhouse was now open for weddings and other functions.
Welcome to All Through all the changes, our focus remains;
GREAT GOLF, WITH MANY GREAT FRIENDSHIPS
We believe that your satisfaction should be guaranteed.